During the school I met my old friend on the street in the center of the town. I shared the gospel with him. Even though he knew I was a believer, he never made steps to find out more about God. This time he received the message, we prayed together and talked. He promised to come to church with his wife this week” – pastor of Berdychiv church Yuriy.
God was working so mightily. We came to a woman sitting on a bench at the train station. I started asking her questions about faith and asked for her permission to share the gospel. In our conversation, the woman confessed that this evening she came to the train station to jump under the train. We shared gospel and prayed. She repented and went home with new hope. Also she left her address. This week the pastor of the local church went to visit her” Pastor from Novograd-Volinsky Andrey.
- 20 Bible verses to be memorized
- How to start a conversation with a stranger
- How to accurately and concisely share the Gospel
- How to answer questions and objections five different ways
- How to share without pressuring the listener
- How to help a listener pray to receive Christ as Savior
- Seven ways to start a new Christian life