We just finished our Festival of Hope Evangelism Outreach, November 16-25!
Each night the hall was filled to near capacity with believers and their guests.
Four denominations participated for one purpose: to see the gospel proclaimed and for new people to become disciples of Jesus. Nearly 70 volunteers served.
Below are a few examples of what God did (scroll down for pictures).
- Tatyana sells produce at a street market. She came to the service on the first day and repented.
- Inna has attended many churches but gave her heart to Christ for the first time at the Festival
- Ivan used to go to church but slid back into drug use. He re-committed his life to Jesus at the Festival.
- Bogdan is homeless, but came to the Festival and gave his life to Christ.
- Three men addicted to drugs surrendered to Christ at the Festival.
- One man came forward in repentance.
- Sasha is enrolled in a drug rehab program and repented at the Festival.
- Gregorie has a Phd in geology and was an atheist for 40 years. Gave his heart to Christ in great joy at the Festival.
- 2-3 people came and gave their lives to Christ; one touched by Paul’s testimony has attended a mid-week church service.
- Two youth who attended our summer camp, came to the Festival, and then to a home group.
- Igor, a businessman who has strayed from God for many years came to the Festival and has re-committed his life to Christ
- Volodia used to go to church, but began drinking. He repented at the Festival and has now signed up for rehab.
- Lidia used to go to church, but has fallen away. She re-committed her life to Jesus.